Theme day 03/03
The theme day will be in Dutch
Link for the livestream: https://webinar.eur.nl/ui/webinars/xboQKe/detail
This year’s theme: MENTAL HEALTHCARE
Wednesday the 3rd of March (13h-15h), during the Health Business Week the theme-related activity takes place. The theme day can be attended via a livestream. During the theme-related activity this year, you will learn everything about mental healthcare. Different speakers with different perspectives will enlighten you with knowledge about the system, sustainable care and experiences. Mental healthcare is a very important part of our healthcare system. How does this work and does it work in the most efficient way possible?
Chairman of the day:
– Richard Janssen (Professor Governance and Management of healthcare institutions)
– Frank Asmus (Psychiatrist)
– Suzan Vos (Experience expert)
– Femke van de Pol (CZ, senior healthcare procurement e-health)
– Mayke Rijpert (Mindler, healthcare controller)
* Note: When you have an HBW ticket, you do not have to register for the theme day, you will receive an email with the link. It is also possible to attend the online theme day without an HBW ticket. More information regarding this will follow soon.