Step-by step explanation on how to sign-up for the activities of the HBW 2022
- Go to www.healthbusinessweek.com and click on the link on the homepage to buy a ticket.
- You need to make sure you bought a HBW ticket, otherwise you can’t sign up for the activities. Click on the SIGN UP button to buy a ticket.
- You don’t have to be a SHARE member to buy a ticket! When you bought a ticket as non-SHARE member, you got an email to create a MYSHARE account. You need a my SHARE account to register for the HBW activities.
- When you have bought your HBW ticket and have or created a MYSHARE account, go to the top right MYSHARE (LOGIN), sign in and click on HEALTH BUSINESS WEEK. Here you can find an overview of the activities sorted by date and time for which you can register.
- Mark all the events where you want to go to, then click on SUBSCRIBE at the top left of the page.
- Don’t forget to upload your resume anonymously* if you subscribe for CV activities! You can upload your CV on the website when it’s announced at that specific activity.
*This means without any personal information/photo etc.
- You can subscribe for the events until the deadline of the 26th of January!
- If you cannot attend an activity anymore, you can unsubscribe* from the activity by yourself. You can unsubscribe by going to our website (www.healthbusinessweek.com), then go to MY EVENTS, where you can click on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
*Do this at least 48 hours in advance of the activity.